- Testing will occur over two days.
- Testing window: Mid March to late March
- Make up window: The first four school days immediately following the testing window
- Testing will take approximately 90 minutes per day which does not include breaks. Each testing session will be broken into smaller time blocks.
- Students will work independently during the entire testing period. Discussions or group work will not be part of the assessment.
- Accommodations will be consistent with a student's IEP, 504 plan, or LEP plan.
- The test consists of Norm-Referenced items and Augmented items. The Norm-Referenced items are from Stanford 10. The Augmented items are written to the Maryland Content Standards.