Standard 4.0 Knowledge of Statistics
Students will collect, organize, display, analyze, or interpret data to make decisions or predictions.
A. Data Displays
- 1. Collect, organize, and display data
- Collect data by answering a question
- Organize and display data to make real graphs
- Organize and display data to make picture graphs
B. Data Analysis
- 1. Analyze data
- Compare and describe data from real graphs to answer a question
- Compare and describe data from a picture graph to answer a question
Note: Highlighted assessment limits will be tested in the no calculator section of MSA. In the assessment limit, (0-10) or (-10 to 10) means all numbers in the problem or the answer will fall within the range of 0 to 10 (including endpoints) or -10 to 10 (including endpoints), respectively. All content standards are tested in MSA but not all objectives. Objectives that have an assessment limit are tested on MSA. Objectives without an assessment limit are not tested on MSA.