State Curriculum Toolkit
Tools aligned to State Curriculum indicators and/or objectives.
- Sample Assessments
Items and annotated student responses as appropriate
Standard 1.0 Skillfulness
Students will demonstrate the ability to enhance their performance of a variety of physical skills by developing fundamental movement skills, creating original skill combinations, combining skills effectively in skill themes, and applying skills.
A. Fundamental Movement
- 1. Evaluate fundamental movement skills in a variety of physical education activities.
B. Creative Movement
- 1. Evaluate creative skill combinations in a variety of physical activities.
C. Skill Themes
- 1. Analyze strategies to solve tactical game problems.
- Organize physical activities into the four basic categories of tactical games (net/wall, invasion, striking/fielding, and target).
- Categorize movement concepts and strategies used in each game category such as: on-the-ball skills and off-the-ball movements.
May 27, 2009