Standard 7.0 Speaking
Student will communicate effectively in a variety of situations with different audiences, purposes, and formats.
- 1. Use organization and delivery strategies
- Speak clearly enough to be heard and understood in a variety of settings
- 2. Make oral presentations
- Speak in a variety of situations to inform and/or relate experiences, such as retelling stories and/or state an opinion
- Use props in situations, such as show-and-tell
Indicators/objectives that include assessment limits are assessed on MSA *New Standards identifies the need for students to process 1 million words per year to maintain academic progress.