State Curriculum Toolkit
Tools aligned to State Curriculum indicators and/or objectives.
- Introduction for Standard or Indicator
Standard 4.0 Chemistry
A. Structure of Matter
- 1. Compare the observable properties of a variety of objects and the materials they are made of using evidence from investigations.
- Examine and describe various objects in terms of the materials, such as clay, cloth, paper, etc. from which they are made.
- Based on data, describe the observable properties, such as size, shape, color, and texture of a variety of objects.
- Identify and compare the properties of materials objects are made of and the properties of the objects.